Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday Love List Number One!

One of my favorite things that my favorite blogs do are post love lists! I think they are such a nice thing to send out into the world. So much of what surrounds us, especially I think on the internet, is negative. Well, why not add a little positive to balance all that out?!

So here it goes, my first love list!

1. Cold-brewed tea

This is something I have just recently discovered! I was in the Tazo tea store perusing all the wonderful teas for birthday gift ideas and I got to talking with one of the saleswomen and she mentioned this great idea!

This is similar to making sun-tea except you just stick it in the fridge!

You place water and tea in the fridge (I used a big juice pitcher) for 4 to 10 hours with about 1.5 the amount of tea you would normally use for the amount of liquid you choose and just let it sit!

I have been making mine overnight and let it brew for about 10 hours and I've been loving it! It really changes the taste of the tea, what better way to make an old tea taste refreshingly new?

Saturday night I made mango green tea and last night I made chai rooibos!

Check it out!

Before
After



 Mmm, just perfect for springtime! Not to mention a great thing to have around while studying for finals!

2. The University of Washington's campus right now



So beautiful. It makes you almost forget it's finals week (almost)!

3. The Bachelorette

I'm the first to admit, this is one of my (many) guilty pleasures. I just love it. And really, who doesn't love the Bachelor/ette? I've been so excited for so long that every Monday when I go "Guess what's tonight?!?!?" to my boyfriend Morgan knows exactly what I'm talking about!

4. Mad Men
Love it!

5. Adorable Corgis! 

They are all so cute!



Well, with that I guess I better head off to prepare for those finals I was talking about!

If you're looking for some more love lists check these out--or make your own! Please feel free to share what you're loving right now!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment