Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Love List Number Two!

Hey all! A much later posting than I had intended but hey, it's still Monday!

Here's my love list for the week.

1. Being done with Spring quarter

Yayayayay! I'm so glad finals are done with! Along those lines I've had time to reset my sleep schedule, get back into my workout routine, spend a lot of time with family, and read some stuff just to read it. All pretty awesome if you ask me.

2. So many people graduating! 

Congrats to Morgan, and my sister, and everyone else who graduated this week (or earlier in the month/year). Congratulations!

3. Visiting with family 

Along with all the graduating going on I had the pleasure of seeing many family members for my sister's graduation party. Something I enjoy doing and I must say is much less stressful when you are not the center of attention at the party!

4. This BEAUTIFUL summer salad that I have been loving the past couple of weeks! 


Cucumber Salad with Roasted Chickpeas
Check out the recipe here!

5. Delicious chocolate hazelnut butter


YUMMMMM
It's essentially nutella but wonderfully vegan, gluten-free, and corn-free! I picked up a couple of these packets today and had one with an apple as a post-yoga snack!

6. YOGA!!!

I finally had a chance to do some yoga followed by a meditation (and then brief nap) this afternoon. UUUHHHH-mazing!!!

Alright, that's it for now. Anyone have something awesome they are loving right now?

Later this week I should have some time to post some more interesting things, so stay tuned!

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment