Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Love List Number Five!!

Hello everyone and happy Monday!

I can't believe I'm writing my FIFTH love list! Has it really been that long?

Well apparently it has and I still have a lot to love!

1. Family vacations

Over the Fourth of July holiday I got to spend a vacation with my family and Morgan in Vancouver, BC. I had a great time exploring the city, visiting with our family that lives up there, and having a lot of good food! Hooray for vacations!

2. Lots of great food

On our vacation we had a lot of wonderful food, feeling stuffed after practically every meal. Additionally I did not get poisoned by any of the food we had! Traveling is always a bit of a danger zone for me, especially when I am going out for all meals of the day. However, this trip I only had delicious food, without any bad stuff!

The first night of our trip we went to a Lebanese restaurant called Nuba. This place was amazing!
My falafel dish, which I started devouring
before I remembered to snap a picture. 

We also had a great cauliflower dish that we all loved!

The next day we went to Aphrodite's, an organic cafe in the Kitsilano neighborhood where we dined on brunch and amazing pie!


My vegan, gluten-free mac and cheese!
Mmmm, vegan, gluten-free pies? Yes please!
I had the chocolate pecan pie, which was likely
the most decadent pie I have ever had!
We had so many other wonderful meals throughout the trip, we were certainly well fed!

3. Coconut yogurt

I found this yogurt at Trader Joe's yesterday and I was thrilled. I've found other non-dairy yogurts I can have, but none in the stores I usually shop at. Needless to say I was happy to try this and it did not disappoint!


I was surprised by this yogurt! The texture was much smoother than I thought it would be and the coconut wasn't too overpowering! If anyone is looking for a vegan yogurt try this out!

4. This post and video

5. Sun!!!

The weather has been beautiful! I'm glad the heat streak seems to have passed for now, leaving us with pleasant and sunny weather. Even though I have been working for most of the afternoon I made sure to get out and run some errands just to get outside!

Alright, that is it for now! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday!

***Also, to anyone who subscribed to follow my blog before this posting, please re-subscribe! With the change of my blog title, I need to reset the widget that allows email following. Thank you!***

No comments:

Post a Comment