Here's my version of a twice baked potato, cheezy style!
Cheezy Twice Baked Potato
- Russet potato
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk (I used soy)
- 1/4-1/2 cup chopped yellow/white onion
- 2 TBSP nutritional yeast
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Bake potato until fork tender. (I usually bake mine in the microwave by poking fork holes and heating for 8-10 minutes)
2. Cut baked potato in half and scoop out insides into a bowl, making sure to save the skins in their original shape.
3. Mix potato insides with non-dairy milk, onion, and nutritional yeast, adding salt and pepper until you get your desired taste. (You definitely want to add the salt and pepper, I'm sure other seasonings would be great too)
4. Bake in oven at 400 degrees until nice and hot, about 10-15 minutes. (I baked mine wrapped in tin foil)
Yummy yummy! I can already tell I'll be making this a lot in the coming months!