Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What I ate Wednesday #3

Well it's another Wednesday, which means you get to see what I ate!

Once again I am sharing what I ate yesterday. I hope you enjoy!

Following my pattern for the last few weeks, for breakfast I downed a giant smoothie.


I made a green tea mango smoothie but this time I threw in a few handfuls of spinach! 


Mmm, good old veggies in the morning! 

Before lunch I enjoyed some Teeccino in my new travel mug!


My new Dutch Brothers travel mug is decorated with an "I <3 tea" sticker that I got this weekend at Remedy Teas which I visited for the first time with some friends! It was pretty great and they have 150 different teas there! I will definitely be going back for more. 

For lunch I made some roasted cauliflower which I enjoyed with tahini sauce along with some pasta in mushroom marinara with nutritional yeast and kalamata olives. 




Just like last week I also enjoyed some kombucha, this time having the superberry flavor of Brew Dr. Kombucha! I promise I don't have kombucha all the time, something about Tuesdays I guess!


And finally, for dinner I made the huge quinoa tabbouleh salad from the Forks Over Knives Cookbook which I also brought for lunch today, the first day of classes!


For dinner I enjoyed this salad in the form of lettuce wraps and I added some tahini, my current obsession, for good measure. 


Well there you have it! Another day's worth of food! I also had many cups of tea, which are not pictured, but you can bet I was drinking some all day! 

Happy Wednesday and start of fall! 





No comments:

Post a Comment