I also just love this smoothie, because well, what's not to love?
Once again, I have made a banana-free smoothie, as bananas are a fruit that cause me migraines. For more please check out my first VeganMofo smoothie post!
Green Tea Banana-free Smoothie
Makes about 5 cups
- 2 cups brewed green tea, chilled slightly
- 1 cup mango, frozen
- 1 cup pineapple, frozen
- 1 cup berries, frozen
- 1/2 cup blueberries, frozen
- 1 tbsp flax seeds/flax seed meal
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk (I used soy)
|All ready to go!|
1. Brew green tea, let it chill for a few minutes. (Today I used a mango green tea but when I made this smoothie yesterday I used a basic green tea, both were delicious!)
2. Place all ingredients in blender.
3. Blend until smooth and enjoy!
|Breakfast is served!|
Happy Friday everyone!