- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 yellow or white onion, diced
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp vinegar (I used red wine)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Cut and prepare all veggies and mince garlic. Mix veggies with vinegar and add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Roast in oven at 400 degrees until soft and starts to get crispy about 30-40 minutes.
3. Serve and enjoy!
My favorite way to enjoy this is with tahini sauce, although it tastes great by itself as well!
Happy Tuesday! I hope you eat some great veggies today!