Today, I made a kale salad massaged with a cheezy dijon dressing and topped with peach slices, red onion, and almonds! More below!
Peach Kale Salad with Cheezy Dijon Dressing
Makes 1 serving
- 3 cups de-stemmed and washed kale, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 peach, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp almonds, chopped or slivered
- Cheezy Dijon dressing (recipe below)
- Salt, to taste
1. Massage kale with dressing.
2. Slice peaches, dice red onions, and prepare almonds. Place on salad.
3. Season with salt as desired and enjoy!
|Post massage, it's so little!|
Cheezy Dijon Dressing
Makes 1/4 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp white balsamic vinegar (I'm sure that regular balsamic would work as well)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
1. Mix until smooth, pour over kale and massage!
|All mixed up, so good!!|